Fee Concession to Students
Concession to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes
- All students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Kudumbi, Other Backward Communities and Christians Converts from them securing admission to the college will be given concession.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Kudumbi Community and Converts from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be given the following concession:
- Full fee concession i.e., the student will not be required to pay any fees.
- A lumpsum grant for purchase of books and dress
- A monthly stipend of Rs.315 to student coming from places beyond 8 kms. of the College and Rs. 270 to those coming from places within 8 kms. of the College and Rs. 65 who are the inmates of Hostel expect Post Matric Hostel. The stipend is payable in advance in the college office.
- The Other Backward Communities and Christian Convert Students will be given full fee concession on production of necessary Community and Income Certificates from the Tahsildars concerned. Students who have produced certificates for concession while studying in the junior class must again produce the certificates in the senior class at the beginning of the academic year and get the concession renewed.
- All Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, X’ian Convert, K.P.C.R. and S.E., B.C., O.B.C. students should submit their applications for full fee concession to the Principal within 15 days from the date of their admission to the college or re-opening of the College as the case may be. Students studying in senior classes should submit their applications for renewal of concession every year within 15 days of the re-opening of the College.
- Government employees who have joined the College after obtaining leave for study purposes will not be given concession for the period of leave with allowances:
- If a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Kudumbi students who is in receipt of concession from the State Government is awarded scholarship or financial assistance from the Government of India or any other source so much of the amount of such financial assistance from outside source shall be short claimed from the Department of Backward Communities and in the case of the Other Backward Communities and Christian Convert students who have been awarded financial assistance from other sources the entire value of concessions received from the State shall be got refunded to the credit of the Department of Harijan Welfare.
Unified Fee Concession
In addition to the above the following concessions are also available to students of this College who satisfy the following conditions:
Fee concession under the unified fee concession shames based on merit and income to the students, who secure 45% and more marks at the respective qualifying examination. Out of the total strength 5% of the students are eligible for full concession and 5% for half concession based on merit
These concession will be granted to the students at the commencement or each course and will be renewed from year to year till the completion of the course subject to production of Income Certificate and to satisfactory progress, good conduct and regularity in attendance.
Students Aid Fund
Deserving students are given aid under this scheme.
Concession Under The Kumara Pillai Commission Report
Fee concession to Degree and Post-Graduate Students are available under the K.P.C.R.
The income limit for Post-Graduate students Rs. 1,00,000 per annum.