Department of English
- M.A. English (University of Kerala)
- B.Ed.( GCTE Thycaud)
Area of Interest (Research)
- Cultural Studies
- Body Theory
- Assistant Professor at University College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Assistant Professor at Govt Arts and Science College, Nadapuram
- Assistant Professor at Sree Ayyappa College for Women
- Member, Career Guidance Cell
- The Subject in Crisis: A Reading of Political Corruption and Injustice in Mo Yan’s The Garlic Ballads.
- Reflections on Motherhood: A Comparative Study of Mahasweta Devi’s Breast Giver and K R Meera’s Surpanagha.
- Cultural Contestation and Ethnolinguistic Dispossession in Eva Hoffman’s Lost in Translation.
- Modes of Resistance in Dalit Feminism: An Insight into Bama’s Sangati.
- Mapping the Somatic and the Historic: An analysis of Mo Yan’s Red Sorghum ( in Journey Across Cultures: Literary Reflections)
- A Walk to Devastation: Sebald’s The Rings of Saturn as an Archive of History ( in Following the Gypsy’s foot:The Language of Travel)
- Dalit Culture and the Politics of Representation in the Select Poems of S Joseph (IoE)
- Deepa Mehta’s Heaven on Earth as a Diasporic Retelling of Karnad’s Nagamandala ( UGC Sponsored National Seminar)
- Representation of the Bestial Body in Mo Yan’s Life and Death are Wearing Me out (Dr Dan Thottakkara Memorial Seminar, SH college, Thevara)
- Mahesh Dattani’s Tara: An Ontological Study (international)
- The Aura of Stardom: A Reflection of Celebrity Culture in Shashi Tharoor’s Show Business