Department of English
- Ph.D in English from University of Kerala (2018)
- M.Phil in English from University of Kerala (2001)
- B.Ed in English from University of Kerala (1997)
- MA in English from University of Kerala (1996)
Area of Interest (Teaching)
- English Language and Literature
- Cultural Studies
- Film Studies
Area of Interest (Research)
- Cultural Studies
- Media Studies
- Assistant/ Associate Professor in English, DCE, Govt of Kerala since 2006
- HSST in Engish, DHSE,Govt of Kerala 2005-2006
- Tutor, S1 MA Engish & two UG batches
- Member, Anti-Narcotics Cell
- Member, Music Club
- Member, PG admission committee
- PTA president of Carmel GHSS, Thiruvananthapuram
- A Mulitimodal Analysis of Select Songs in the Hollywood Musical Fiddler on the Roof (1971) and a Quest for Cultural Insights. Journal of Literature and Aesthetics. July-Dec2016
- From Theatrical Margins to Discursive Space: The Story of Synergic Amalgamation of Music with Film. Littcrit. June 2015
- “The Relevance of Peace in the Present Era” at the Conclave organised by Christ Nagar Public School on 29/9/2019
- “Posterity Looks Back: An Illustrious Icon of Malayali Spirit or the Filthy Despicable Harlot” at the 3 day, National workshop organised by Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam on 14/9/2018.
- “Songs of Happiness as Spaces of Cultural Insights: A Multimodal Analysis of Select Songs in Hollywood Musicals” at the 2 day International Conference organised by SB College, Changanaseri & cpracsis on 11/1/2016.
- “The Others in the Family : A System of Oppression or Co-existence” at the 2 day National Seminar organised by KNM College, Kanjiramkulam on 25/2/2014.
- “Beyond the Heard and the Seen: A Gestalt Approach to Film Music in the Musical Fiddler on the Roof” at the 3 day National Seminar organised by Sree Sankara University of Sanskrit, Kalady, Ernakulam on 27/2/2013.
- Completed one Minor Research Project under UGC titled From Space to Non-Space: E-Texts as Agents of Paradigm Shift in the Curriculum :2014-16